Sunday, December 30, 2012

Amber Colored Objects Falling From The Night Sky Over Oshawa Ontario (Meteor – Geminid Meteor Shower)


Date:  December 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: The Geminid meteor shower peaked on December 13th and 14th, 2012. It also spawned some colorful/awesome Fireballs as well.
Hi Brian, I thought to share something just as bizarre over Oshawa, Ontario. On Thursday, December 13, 2012 at near 11:00 p.m. I was out walking my dog through the park grounds, loose.

During my 25 minute walk I observed these small falling amber lights. Twice I watched two together streaking parallel just fading some 50 – 70 feet before fading out.

Actually most were quite close to my position falling nearby, some as close as 50-70 feet away above.

I counted near watching about 10 times of these amber light displays. I checked and noticed a meteor shower was to occur in the dates December 13th and 14th.

Could this be the results of meteors falling so close to the ground fading out ? Even with two moving down together parallel. It was quite beautiful sight seeing these amber lights so up close.

I had wished I had a witness to have experience this marvel even if they were meteors.

Tried to even filmed them with my camera with no success. I leave this report with you and would like to hear your feedback of what had been witnessed.

Or if you have heard anything similar that has been reported on this date December 13th, New Moon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment