Sunday, December 30, 2012

Glowing Orange Colored Ball In the Sky Over Novi Michigan


Date:  December 16, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Well this is kind of odd. and I am not real sure what I saw.

A friend and I were in Novi Michigan the night of the 16 December 2012. We were on the way home coming south on I-275 around the exit 28. Looking out the front window we could see an orange glowing ball in the sky.

It was lower then an airliner, almost as if it was taking off from the airport, but had caught fire and it was still climbing.

It was heading north in line with the high way. As we got closer it, it looked more and more like a ball of fire, like an aircraft had burst into flames during flight. That is the best way I can describe it.

My friend saw the same thing and we were both talking about it. Not hearing anything about a problem with an aircraft in the area on the news, and I checked the net to find nothing.

I asked a few people I know that work at the airport and none of them know anything about it. Perhaps you can tell me something about it, or if someone else has seen the same thing.

Please let me know. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment