Monday, December 31, 2012

UFO Dull Silver In Color With Windows Hovered Above Our Camping Tent


Date: About 10/15 years ago
Time: Night

I was about 10-14 years old when this happened. I was having a sleep over one night. Had two friends over. We decided to take our sleeping bags outside and have a sleep over on the lawn.

One of my friends decides she's thirsty and goes in to get herself and us orange sodas. My other friend and I stayed outside. We were laying in our sleeping bags talking to each other when at the same time, we both noticed something directly above us hovering.

We look up casually, and what we saw was remarkable. It was a UFO. No doubt in my mind. It was huge. Bigger than the size of a baseball field. It’s shape was so weird. Wasn't any shape I've seen before.

I forget how many sides it had, but there was a few. We saw lights and windows, and even where the metal pieces were put together to make the ship one. It was dull silver. And hovered over us about 200 feet up (if that).

We starred at it for a good 10 seconds before we examined it enough to realize what it was. We looked at each other and screamed. Mine barley came out because I was so terrified and we hide under our covers.

It felt like eternity hiding under those covers, but when we eventually looked to see if it were still there, and it wasn't anywhere in sight we ran inside. We told our other friend and my mother what happened.

Neither believing us, but we knew what we saw and drew dozens of pictures of it the rest of the night. I wish I still had those drawings.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment