Thursday, November 1, 2012

100 Feet Up In The Sky Was A Huge Clear Translucent Cylinder Shaped UFO Near Charlottesville Virginia


Date:  October 29, 2012
Time:  Morning.

Brian, I was telling my family about some lights I have seen in the sky the night Hurricane Sandy blew threw. Here's my story. People at work all think I'm crazy, but I saw what I saw.

It was October 29th, 2012 and I was heading to work on I-64 near Charlottesville VA.

It was raining, but not heavily. I looked up at the tree line that separates the on-going and on-coming traffic.

Up in the sky about 100 feet off the ground was this huge clear translucent tube around 50 feet long and around 15 feet maybe 20 feet in diameter.

I kept looking at it trying to focus in at what I was looking at. It was dark and raining out, but the lights from the traffic on the other side of the trees illuminated the object enough for me to really look at it.

Even though it was a clear cylinder in the sky it had a series of ribs (structural support?).

Then, around 5 minutes later I was still traveling on I-64 when there were these series of flashes in the sky over by Afton Mountain near Charlottesville VA. All the flashes were a dark blue-purplish in color. The flashes were not lightening bolts but more or less a whole sky illumination. 

It was fast and short burst, like a flash from a camera. It only flashed a few times, then nothing. Was the cylinder object and the flashes related?

Strange night altogether.  The Hurricane blowing threw, the weird cylinder hovering above the ground and the blue flashes in the sky. Yes, October 29th will be a day to remember for me. Charlottesville VA.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment