Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Feet In Diameter Glowing Blue Disc Shaped UFO Over Raleigh North Carolina


Date:  February 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:00 p.m.

When I was a kid I would lay on the hood of my dad’s station wagon on cold winter nights and watch satellites drift by, hoping that one day I would see something I could not explain. I kept an image journal and made sketches of the light configurations of aircraft and helicopters so I could compare them with a probable UFO. Not once did I see anything unusual.

A few months ago when I was driving home from the grocery store I finally I witnessed something which defied explanation. I compared what I saw to my vast knowledge of aerial vehicles both civilian and military, as well as other light and weather phenomena, and nothing matched. 

I immediately drove back to the spot where I saw the object and looked for reflections in the windshield, expecting that I would be able to write it off as a house or street lamp, or one of those spotlights auto dealerships like to use to draw attention. 

I came up dry. Despite all of my attempts to explain what I saw, I couldn’t.

What I saw at roughly 6:00 p.m. on February 10th of 2012 was a dimly glowing blue disc which shot down the entire visible length of Six Forks Road between Wake Forest Road and the Belt Line, a considerable distance. 

There were no clouds or mist from which light could reflect. The image flew perfectly straight at an altitude of roughly 1200 feet and an estimated velocity of 250 mph. It remained disc shaped and adjusted appropriately with distance and angle. 

The dull blue color was very faint, but certainly a glow as though it were its own light source rather than being the result of a light source such as a flashlight, etc. The size of this object I approximated to be 30 feet in diameter. 

It made no sound, had no navigation lights, and did not repeat. The entire event lasted no longer than 3 seconds, which sounds short, but when you count it out it is actually a significant amount of time to view an object.

It has been long enough that if anyone else out there saw the same thing you may only have a vague recollection of the image. Even so, I’d like to hear every detail of your eyewitness account. Additionally, I wish to invite you to share any experience involving a UFO no matter how bizarre. This little sexpot wants to believe.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment