Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brilliant Blue/Green Light Seen In The Sky Over Little Rock Arkansas


Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:15 a.m.

I did see it. I am a none believer, but, I did see something. As, you described, I crossed University Ave. at approximately 6:15 a.m. I was driving due east, and after stopping at the light, and proceeding forward, I saw in the Northern sky, with a West to East trajectory, a brilliant blue green light.

It appeared to be at around 8 to 9 o'clock in the sky.

It vanished within 20 seconds. I thought at first it might be a helicopter, exploding, it seemed very  close to the ground. Let me know what you find out.

Hi Brian, It was in Little Rock AR. I read that a person across the river in North Little Rock saw it as well. Thanks

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment