Friday, November 2, 2012

Colorful Object Spotted In The Sky Over The East Coast Of Florida


Date:  November 1, 2012
Time:  Approx; 1:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, last night at around 1:00 a.m. I went outside to let my dogs out. While there I noticed a very bright flickering light. At first I thought it had to be an airplane. The first colors that I saw were red and green. 

I was nearly certain it was a plane. Then it moved in like a Z shape very quickly, then it's colors became bright blue then white. After 5 minutes or so of questioning what this could be, I decided to grab my I-Pad and see if it could pick it up. 

Unfortunately the I-Pad only shows variances in brightness. Although significant enough to get everyone who sees it to say,  oh my god, what is that?  When I told my wife, she said she had seen it in the early part of the morning in the same location I had described.
This morning I did a search on Google to see if anyone else had seen this object last night. That's where I found your site.

I can't speculate as I am ex-navy and I am aware that our military uses devices that are as of yet undisclosed. However, based on the movement alone of this object, it did not appear to be of earthly origin.

I suppose we're not alone after all.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment