Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jet Aircraft Pursues Black Triangle Over Searcy Arkansas


Date:  Late October 2012
Time:  Evening.

Brian, I was wondering if you could shed some light on something I saw, or see if you have even heard about anything like this.

I live in Searcy, Arkansas and a few nights ago I saw a black shadowy object (triangular in shape) flying across the night sky at high rate of speed.

Following behind it, about two seconds behind, was a plane or jet with lights on. The regular plane appeared to be following or chasing the black object. There were also very thin clouds in the sky, and I thought maybe it was the planes shadow.

Either way I have never seen anything like this before I hope you can help. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment