Monday, November 5, 2012

3 Bright Orange Objects Flying Over Tampa Florida (Photos)


Date:  November 3, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Last night I saw 3 unusual bright orange objects in the sky here. They moved very slowly and then disappeared. 

I ran to get the I-Pad and got a few photos. My wife saw this also I will forward these photos.

Additional Information:
Here is the photo of two of the 3 bright orange objects that we saw in the sky last night.

I have a couple of other shots, but this the best one.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the same things in Canada. Does anyone know what they are?? In my video it looks like a glowing bird of some sort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've saw the same things on the 17th does anyone know what they are. In my video it looks like some sort of bird

    ReplyDelete