Friday, November 2, 2012

3 Orange Colored Lights Seen Over Chicago Illinois


Date:  October 20, 2012 or October 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

I saw 3 slow moving orange lights above Chicago last weekend, either on 10/20 or 10/21. (I can double check which day tomorrow). I live in St. Charles and saw them when I looked directly east. It was maybe 7:00 p.m. or so?

The 3 lights seemed to be flying east, toward Lake Michigan. They were going in a consistently straight line. They seemed to be flying very high in the atmosphere. I see airline jets all the time and they fly much lower to the ground.

These orange lights were not blinking. I saw them as I pulled in my driveway and I asked my wife to step outside to see them. She confirmed that she saw them too. They eventually faded one by one as they flew east.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment