Friday, November 2, 2012

Large Ball Of Bright Light Fell From The Sky Over Carlsbad Near La Costa In California


Date:  October 27, 2012
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

I just read your article after getting on line to see if anyone had posted anything on what I just saw. I saw exactly as you describe a very large ball of bright light just appeared in the sky and then it fell straight down very rapidly into the dark.

I was waiting to see a burst of flame or something. I did freak when I saw it, because I was sitting by a window talking to someone looking out the window, when in appeared in the distance.

The person I was talking to had their back turned to the window.

When I saw it, I gasped and pointed out the window and said OMG, look at that what is that, he got annoyed that I cut him off of his conversation and I gasped at what I saw.

He would not look, but I know what I saw. I ran down to the computer to see if anyone posted anything.

I was sitting by a window that over looks the city below and I believe it looks north of the I-5 or the 405. I do not know this area very well, but I do know what I saw, and want to know what it was. 

I am in Carlsbad near La Costa in California it was between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. when I saw it. It was very clear out and it was way to big to be a star.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment