Sunday, November 4, 2012

Approximately 15 Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Flew Over Salem Illinois


Date:  November 3, 2013
Time:  9:30 p.m. -10:00 p.m.

Tonight around 9:30, my mom and I spotted a low flying, slow paced, orange glowing object, coming from the north heading south. As we got out of the vehicle to go into Taco Bell, I looked up in the same direction that I saw the first one, and we saw three of them together, in a diagonal formation.

They were so low flying we thought we could hear them, but we didn't. About five minutes later another one appeared out of the north, and was traveling at the same speed of all the others. Every five minutes another one appeared!

All together we spotted roughly 15. I do have a picture of the three in diagonal position. Thought I would share my story with someone who has seen the same!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment