Sunday, November 4, 2012

Large Bright Object/Light Over Orlando Florida


Date:  November 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

I can only confirm that I just seen a fireball flying over the Center Hill area headed SW towards the Orlando area around 9:45 p.m. I seen it through my mini blinds so I went out on my porch and watched it for a little while heading SW.

I then came back inside and told my husband I have no idea what I just seen, maybe a meteor. Too big and bright to be an airplane. Just kind of freaked me out. Anyways, I can only confirm seeing the light around that time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment