Sunday, February 17, 2013

3 Bright Blue Flashes Lit Up The Entire Sky Over Seen Over Clarion Pennsylvania


Date:  February 15, 2013
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Last night I was driving in Limestone and about 2:00 a.m. I saw three bright blue flashes over Clarion that lit up the whole sky. It wasn't lightning.

I thought maybe something exploded, but it was very blue. Don't know what it was, but it freaked me out.

Probably some electrical phenomenon, but I saw this and thought I'd message.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment