Friday, February 15, 2013

Orange Lights In The Sky Over Sacramento California (Video)


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello, February 14, 2013 around 10:00 p.m. in the sky over Sacramento, kind of close to McClellan airport. I saw 4 lights at first, then one went out. The other three remained in semi triangle pattern.

I was pulling into a parking lot when I saw them. I thought at first it was a plane flying and turning. Then I noticed it wasn't moving. Then one light went out. I jumped out of my truck and tried to get a photo with my phone, but didn't turn out great.

I didn't know if they were flares or maybe Chinese lanterns. Didn't see anything on the news. People had to have seen them. Highway 80 is right there. So is Cal expo and Arden fair mall.

From my angle they looked to be in a semi triangle and weren't moving. Just sitting in the same spot. I couldn't hear anything except the cars from the highway. Then the lights slowly went out. 2 at first then the last one.

From when I saw them, the whole thing was about a minute long. 10-15 minutes later I did see a helicopter in that same area. I could hear that. Thanks.

Additional Information:
I was just looking at my photos and forgot I tried to take a video. Only one second long. At the end of video you can see the 3 lights. My photo I took was useless. I'll try and send that to you.

I tried video 1st but figured it was to far away and wouldn't be able to see it so I switch to photo. Should've kept it on video.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment