Friday, February 15, 2013

Triangle UFO With Orange Lights In The Corners Seen Flying Over San Diego California


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:45 p.m.

Hi my name is (name removed) I live in San Diego, California, and on February 14, 2013 (yesterday)  around 7:45 p.m., my friends and I were outside listening to music.
As I was looking at my friend, I was able to see what I thought was a plane on fire. I asked my friends what was it, and that's when we were able to tell it was no plane or no fire.

It was orange lights close together. While we were looking at it, the lights spread apart and then went close back together and just disappeared. We found it to be real strange.

After about 10 minutes. We noticed about 6 lights flickering. After further observation, we were able to see the lights were at the tips of a triangle. It was coming from the direction of the previous orange UFO we had just seen.

I was able to call my whole family and we all witnessed it. Everyone was scared. As we were fallowing the triangle as furthest as we can, we noticed it was hovering towards what seemed to be a bright star. But stars do not turn on and off like this one was doing.

It would make great sense to me if the first orange UFO was a single man extraterrestrial aircraft that had been loaded on to the triangular UFO, which then flew towards the mother ship. I know it sounds crazy, but we all know what we seen.

I can't find nothing about it on the news or Facebook and its kind of irritating because I don't want to be the only one writing about it on Facebook and have all my friends think I'm crazy.

I'm not scared at all, as I am a believer in the ancient astronaut theory. I just want to know the truth already.

I give you permission to send this letter or show it to whomever you may have to, to get answers. I also have a video on my phone of the triangle UFO lights. You can't see much, but I'm sure if you can enhance the videos quality somehow,  you will definitely be able to see it.

Thank you and I hope to hear back.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment