Thursday, February 14, 2013

12 Plus Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Over Parkland Florida


Date:  February 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:45 p.m.

I saw 12+ orange flying objects one after the other like string lights in a pattern going over our community heading north in the sky tonight, February 1, 2013 at approximately 6:45 p.m. at Parkland, FL.

They are probably helicopters flying high, but it was so surreal and my pictures on the IPhone couldn't capture it very well. They just appeared in the sky and then they kept coming one after the other. 

I posted it on my FB and people said to me that they lived in nearby area north and thought maybe I was drinking. My significant other saw them also and then finally someone else in the area that I know said she saw them too.  

I am Googling it and trying of figure out what they were. I never saw orange flying objects synchronized like that and so silent.

Just wanted to share.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment