Thursday, February 28, 2013

Accepting Only Canadian UFO Sighting Reports


Important Notice From The Vike Factor

Due to the huge amount of sighting reports that do come in on a regular basis, I had to make a hard decision as to what I wanted to do.

I can’t keep up with the reports that come in, plus I certainly am not getting any younger, and I don’t want to spend every waking hour at the computer which I just can’t do anymore.

I took a little time to do some thinking, and I have decided to accept and investigate Canadian UFO sightings only. I live in Canada and figured this would be the best for myself.

This will slow things down greatly, which is needed and gives me more time for myself, family and to spend the proper amount of time looking into Canadian sightings I receive.

There are a lot of UFO reporting websites out there on the internet that folks from the United States and the rest of the world can file to. I really don’t want to do this, but this is the way I will have to go.

This where I have posted, and will post all Canadian UFO sighting reports from now on. http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

Brian Vike
The Vike Factor.

Houston, British Columbia
Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment