Friday, February 15, 2013

Bright Red/Orange Object Flying Over Beaverton Oregon


Date:  February 15, 2013
Time:  12:10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in the backyard with my boyfriend and we live by an airport, so I see helicopters and planes all the time, and I know what they look like.

This was nothing like a plane or helicopter. I saw a bright red/orange orb looking thing and it was flying pretty low and also pretty slow.

It was silent though, and it seemed to change colors between red and orange. There was no flashing lights that you see on helicopters and planes.

As it moved along it was going higher. I have never seen anything like it. I took a video too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment