Friday, February 15, 2013

Black Triangle UFO Observed Above The Stadium In Middlesbrough UK


Date:  December 9, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home from college of December 09, 2012. It was a cold, but still silent night when I realized earlier on that I had forgot my wallet and only had enough money for the journey there and a sandwich and I knew I’d be walking home.

As I began to set off from college near the river side stadium Middlesbrough, I looked up above the stadium to see a huge triangular shaped black craft moving silently in the silent night.

There was no noise, it hovered and then left heading east towards Europe. It had three orange/red lights in each corner.

I tried to take a picture, but all I got was black. I believe it’s a government vessel, most likely created in the USA. Maybe even after recovered technology from the Germans in WW2.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment