Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Red Lights Seen In The Sky Over The Los Angeles California Area


Date:  February 14, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

We saw something similar to the report of two lights over Van Nuys see last night. Except my sighting was at around 9:30 p.m. rather then 11:00 p.m.. 

I live in the High Desert of Southern California and the event I am about to describe was west of us over the Los Angeles area.
They were two red objects that were pulsating orange and red. One disappeared and reappeared on the horizon above the San Gabriel mountains.

It then zig-zagged back up to the other objects location. The Object that stayed in place slowly faded out all while pulsating. About a minute after that the second faded out the same way.

That was about the time that Air Traffic started entering the air space from LAX flying east.
These two objects that I saw were stationary other than the movement the one performed. The two objects did not perform like any aircraft I have ever seen, and I have seen and watched a lot of aircraft.

I always have my eyes on the sky when I am outside, I note air traffic and types of planes. These two objects did not have standard NAV lights on, which are red, green and white with a white strobe.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment