Saturday, February 16, 2013

Neon Green Object Flew Over New Smyrna Beach Florida (Meteor)


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  7:55 a.m.

Today I ‘Googled’ neon green UFO Central Florida because I had seen something in October 2012 that I still think about and wonder what it was. That is how I found your site.

I reported seeing a neon green object in the sky during the day (7:55 a.m.) on October 21st, 2012 to the American Meteor Society last year.

There were other reports filed from different locations across Central Florida on the same day and about the same time that I had seen it, so I thought that it must have been a meteor.

However, after seeing the video of the Russian meteor on Feb 15th this year, it really didn’t seem like the same type of object that I saw in the sky last October.

The object I saw did not seem to be moving as fast and didn’t have a ‘trail’ behind it. I did not hear any sounds or see a flash as it went behind the tree line. I remember seeing it now as if I had just seen it today.

The object was a really brilliant green. I would describe it as neon green and it looked white hot around the edges. Almost a sizzling whitish look around the neon green ball.

The object was mostly round like a ball, except there was like a teardrop look to it with the small ‘tail’ looking part of it to the left of it from my vision point. I only observed it for about 3-5 seconds before it went behind the tree line in the northwest.

It appeared to be intact as it went behind the tree line. It looked to be fairly large in the sky through my windshield as I was driving and appeared to be traveling from the south to the north or northwest. 

I live in East Central Florida in a small town south of New Smyrna Bch, Fl. The town is about a half an hour north of Kennedy Space Center.

Here is my original ‘report’ posted on American Meteor Society’s website. The other reports can be seen from that time period as well if you care to look at them.

You can find the original report on the American Meteor Society’s website http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_event/2012/1585#top - Report #1585h  AMS Event ID: 1585h

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment