Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Round Red Circle In The Sky Over Pune Maharsatra India


Date:  February 12, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I am living in Pune, that  is in MH state in India.
Yesterday night when my wife is talking with someone on her cell on the balcony, she saw one round red circle type object is floating in the sky.

That round object speed is slow.

We are living  on 8th floor and about 120 feet from the surface and on paralleled distance there is no other building.

She just called to me and my mother and we all watched. Previously I though may be someone flying a gas balloon or flying kite with candle, but it seems no. Because as per me, gas balloon will not go on for such a long and high and the light is not blinking.

That was round in shape (it is approximately 2 km far from me). And the red (not pure red may be say combination of orange) light is blinking over it. It is just moving slowly to one zone and then to another and disappeared out of my range.

While Goggling, I only found this site on which some other people face the same issue, but they are from another country, so maybe some one could help me to figure out what actually it was.

My mother told me that may be some sprite, but I don’t believe these things that are proved, so I am asking for your help if you have any idea.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment: