Thursday, February 14, 2013

Large Slow Silent Moving Orange Lights Over Country Oaks Sarasota Florida


Date:  February 1, 2013
Time:  8:45 p.m.

At 8:45 tonight as I was walking my dogs I saw a large orange light rise up behind some trees to the west of Country Oaks (Sarasota, Florida, just north of University Parkway and about six miles east of the airport).

It was very large, very slow, and very silent. It hovered, then moved higher and to the southeast, then hung in the sky for about a minute and a half, then dwindled, then disappeared.

It seemed to change in size and shape. I stood and watched it, feeling sort of dumbfounded and bewildered. Then I went on walking my dogs around the block.

About ten minutes later, as I turned the last corner toward home, I saw two more big orange lights doing pretty much the same thing, hovering and then rising, and staying very close together, much closer together than planes travel.

It's cold tonight and I was the only one outdoors. It's also incredibly clear. There was a plane in the northeastern sky, much farther away than these lights, and I could hear it. But these things were silent.

Again I stood and watched until they disappeared, and wished there was somebody outside to show it to because what the hell do you do with information like that if you don't have a camera and nobody else sees it?

I took the dogs indoors, told my mom about it, then decided to come back out and look once more. This was about eight minutes after the second sighting.

There was a fourth one in the same area. I ran back to the house and yelled in the door - "There's another one!" and Mom came out.

Two neighbors were out as well, and I pointed it out to them, and they agreed with me that it wasn't a plane or a helicopter or anything else that we could think of.

It rose up in the sky, hung for a bit, moved to the southeast, then disappeared like the other three.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment