Wednesday, February 13, 2013

4 Glowing Orange Lights Floating In The Sky Over English Bay Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  February 12, 2013
Time:  Around 9:35 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.

I was just settling in last night around 9:35 p.m. - 10:15 p.m. I received a text from my partner that has an unobstructed view of English Bay (Pendrall and Denman ) where as I live at ( Cardero and Davie ).

We where watching 4 glowing orange orbs floating moving in various directions and seemingly blinking on and off. This was the only related information I found online to substantiate what I was seeing. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment