Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lights Seen In The Sky From Richmond British Columbia


Date:  February 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hi I don't know if I sent my report last night to the right site so just to make sure I'll do this one.

I was home around 8:30 p.m. last night, and after seeing something crazy a year or so back in Calgary, I usually look up at the sky when there's stars when I am smoking.

There was actually stars visible lately, there hasn't been for a long time and I saw something really weird. It was a brighter light that seemed to separating into 2 lights, but it didn't just look like a light, it looked like something solid almost with light around it.

It stayed in the same place, 2 objects hovering side by side and going back and forth towards each other and they did this for about 20 minutes. I tried to film it, but my iPhone just wasn't good enough.

Then I noticed 3 more sets of the things in my view in different places. I left after watching for about half an hour, and when I came back 15 minutes later, they were gone.

When I was looking again later on, I actually saw one more set, only this one was more visible to me. I could clearly see 2 objects strangely lit up and almost looked like plasma or something.

They were flying west beside each other, kind of bumpy almost heading away from each other and almost an inch from where I was on the top of my building, but never more than that.

Then as I was watching both lights, they just stopped and I couldn’t see it anymore. It was weird and I live by the airport, so I know what planes and helicopters come by here and what they look and sound like.

Just wondering of anyone seen the same thing that I did.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment