Sunday, February 17, 2013

Red/Orange Light Observed In The Sky Around Lewisville Lake North Texas


Date:  February 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Brian, on February 16, 2013 at about 8:00 p.m. I saw a most unusual sight near Lake Lewisville. I live near several of the DFW flight paths and see lots of aircraft coming and going.

This looked like just another plane taking off, northbound, except that it first caught my eye as a reddish/orange light. I at first thought it might be a meteor. Then I noticed other lights, as expected on an airliner, but this brighter reddish light at the rear made the plane appear to be on fire.

It’s speed and altitude were in accordance with what I see all the time with departing airliners.

By the time I found my camera and got back outside it was almost out of sight, too far and dim for a picture.

I did not see it change its trajectory at all, nor was there any sound.

So in checking the internet for any other accounts of this, I found your welcome page of what another witness have seen.

If you have any news or other information I would appreciate hearing about such. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment