Friday, February 15, 2013

Transparent Flying V Shaped UFO Seen In The Sky Over Novato California


Date:  February 12, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I saw the same transparent flying "V" two nights ago, while I was smoking a cigarette with my best friend in my backyard.

I was honestly really scared when I saw it.

It's just as everyone describes, it was flying extremely low and was emitting light from 3 sources.

It was almost completely transparent and could only been seen at an angle. The object was completely invisible when directly overhead except for the lights.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment