Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Two Separate Sets Of Objects Burning Red/Orange/Yellow/Violet Over La Union Philippines


Date:  15-18 years ago (received report on February 4, 2013)
Time:  Approx: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I accidentally came over your website. OMG this is weird. It seems like another witness had similar experiences. So I'm taking the chance to share what I saw, but it was 15-18 years ago, I think. I'm in my high school years.

I was in La Union, Philippines at that time around 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. I'm gazing at the north sky when I suddenly saw 3 big balls of fire with different colors (red orange, yellow, violet) falling from the sky vertically with a burning tail of dark smoke.

I was so shocked that I thought it’s going to crash and burn anything where it will land. But surprisingly, it disappeared after a few seconds (around 6 seconds). And I saw it during daylight!

So I though "oh ok, my eyes must have been fooling me." After barely a minute, I saw another set of 3 balls of fire further right-side from where the first set appeared.

I can't believe my eyes that I was seeing it for the second time. I called out my dad, but it already disappeared when he arrived. It appeared like it is lower than the clouds. Ok I said, I will wait for any news around the area.

I have heard nothing in the news like a crash site or something. And I am far from where it might have landed and I'm not hearing anyone who could have seen it also.

So there it is, I just saw something that may never be explained. I was thinking then of old stars which grew old and may have fallen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment