Sunday, October 21, 2012

13 To 15 Lights Seen In The Sky Over Northeast Scottsdale Arizona


Date:  October 20, 2012
Time:  Between 10:25 p.m. and 10:35 p.m.

I saw 13 to 15 in northeast Scottsdale, Arizona.

Additional Information:

Between 22:25 and 22:35 in North Scottsdale, Arizona I observed 13 slow moving craft heading from the southeast over what looks to be the south Fountain Hills area to the north.

I heard no sound and these crafts were not like the other planes I observed in the sky.

At first I saw 3 and took video and some pictures on my iPhone, however they are very dark. I could see a whole line of them coming up over the horizon tree tops about a quarter of a mile out from my position in a second story balcony.

I had no other witnesses with me at this time. I lost sight of the craft as they moved into light cloud cover and direction changed from heading directly toward me (from the southeast to the northwest) and began moving north.

The lights became very faint until I could not see them any longer. I counted 13 to 15 of these objects.

To view the video footage please visit the following link: http://s1281.photobucket.com/albums/a506/rlybadjuju/?action=view¤t=CA565004-7EA8-41E7-8DA4-06E0A9CFA027-20694-00001251DA250004.mp4&evt=user_media_share 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment