Monday, October 22, 2012

Around A Dozen Orange Balls Of Light Over Palatine Illinois


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, I was just telling my coworkers about this (and they were laughing at me) but then my coworker found your post, but I saw almost exactly what a witness described. I estimated at 9:00 last night (10/21). I was in my condo in Palatine that faces SW, and I ran onto my balcony when I saw it (husband saw it too). 

I would say I saw about a dozen balls of light as well, traveling in a northward direction, almost in a v-formation. But then they all disappeared at about the same point in the sky.

There were even a few stragglers, and those disappeared at the same point in the sky too (we were keeping an eye out for those to see if they disappeared too, which they did). 

They could have turned at exactly the same point in the sky, but it was very bizarre! I also tried to grab my I Phone to capture it, but I didn’t have time, and it wouldn’t seem to show up on my phone. I’ll be interested to find out what it was!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment