Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fiery Object With Tail Of Fire Seen Flying Over Knoxville Arkansas


Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:10 a.m.

I live in Knoxville, Arkansas. I was at the gas station sitting in my car and looked up and seen a fiery falling from east to west. I didn't notice any green light around it. But I am curious about and was just trying to see if anyone else seen it.

It was about 6:10 a.m. on October 30th, 2012. Around the same time of the others. Seemed to be about a mile or two away. Not sure exactly how big it was, so it could have been further away.

I'm pretty sure it definitely had to hit the ground. It had a tail of fire on it as well. I would like to know more about this if anyone knows. I thought about seeing if I could track it down, but don't know how I could since I'm not sure exactly where it hit.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment