Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Unknown Objects In The Night Sky Over Redondo Beach California


Date:  August 16, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was with my son, soaking in the hot tub when I notice 2 distant objects moving from south to north across the night sky, with a light intensity similar to bright stars.

At first I thought I was witnessing 2 satellites in similar orbits moving across the sky, and while I have witnessed such phenomenon previously, I was curious as to why these satellites seemed to be moving at a much quicker rate and with a much brighter intensity.

Thinking that they must be low orbit military type satellites, I pointed them out to my son, and at about that time, as they reached the apex directly above me, the intensity significantly decreased, which I initially attributed to a change in the angle of the reflection, so I was going to move my gaze elsewhere.

When I noticed that the objects slowed down to an almost complete halt, at that point, noticing the change in speed and intensity. I asked my son, what he thought explained the change in speed, as the objects seemed to almost not be moving.

I briefly moved my gaze to my son as he had bored quickly of the satellites, then tried to find the objects again in the sky, and I couldn't track then any longer. Do modern satellites have the properties described above?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment