Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bright White Object Breaks Up And Has Two Tails Seen From Prattville Alabama


Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Between  5:45 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.

Today 10-30-12 around 5:45 pm I saw something streaking across the sky toward north Alabama. I was around Prattville looking north. It was very bright white light with along tail like a meteorite, but it appeared to speed up and slowdown.

Then it looked like it was breaking up and had 2 tails before it went out of sight to the north. I watched it for a good 4 or 5 seconds. It really didn't look like a meteorite, at first I thought it was a plane on fire, but it was moving way to fast.

Additional Information:
It was p.m. and between 5:45 to 6:00. I think it was a big meteor and it broke into 2 pieces, that would account for it looking like it slowed up, and then after it broke into 2 pieces and looked like it sped up when it started burning brighter.

I just have never seen one while the sun was still up and it appeared to have a silver reflection from the sun right at the front of it, and  the tail like a meteor, but it was a more whitish light.

I still wonder if it was something other than a meteor by the way it acted, but that is the only way I can explain anything it resembled.
   
The only thing I ever seen any stranger was about 2 months ago around 2:00 a.m. and it was toward the north of Prattville. I was on the back porch and seen a light a little brighter than a star that looked like it was just sitting still, but I noticed it was moving very slow.

I live within 15 miles of Maxwell Airbase and have seen big planes come in with the landing lights on and they appear to not move when coming straight at you, but I noticed it was starting to turn because the distance between it and a star was getting smaller.

Then it made almost a complete 180 degree turn and started to accelerate into the speed of a meteor, made a slight flash and was out of sight in a matter of about 2 seconds after it made the 180 turn, like a "U" turn.

It seems strange that the 2 wildest things I have ever seen happened within about 2 months and was to the north of Prattville, Montgomery Alabama.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment