Monday, October 22, 2012

Strange Orange Balls Of Light In Formation Over Chicago Illinois


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.

Around 8:45 p.m. tonight, my boyfriend and I were traveling east on I-290 when we noticed a strange light formation in the sky. There were about a dozen or so orange balls of light that just seemed to be hovering, or moving very slowly.

When I first noticed them out of the corner of my eye they were all very bright. They stayed visible for a few minutes until they just faded out. I have a video clip on my phone, but the light formation didn't show up very well.

What strikes me is some beams of light we caught shooting down at an angle that we didn't see while filming. I've seen meteors before and they definitely weren't that. I can send it if you're interested in viewing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment