Monday, October 22, 2012

Bright Orange Lights Over Washington Pennsylvania


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I can't believe I am on this website today, but my husband and I saw something strange last night and I can't get it out of my mind today. During half time of the Steelers game, we went outside to walk the dog.

He looked up and alerted me to this bright orange twinkling light, almost the size of a plane. In fact, a plane went by which is when I knew whatever we saw wasn't normal. It floated across the sky in a horizontal path and then disappeared after about two minutes.

It was the strangest thing I've ever seen. I know it wasn't a meteor or shooting star, at least not like I've ever seen. I really want to know if there was anyone else in Washington, PA or Pittsburgh area that saw something similar?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment