Monday, October 22, 2012

Bright Red Glowing Object Over Egelston Township Muskegon Michigan


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  9:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My father and myself were taking our two dogs out one last time for the night. Dad said, "what the hell is that". I looked up naturally and there in the sky was a bright not moving at all, red, very red and round glowing, "something".

It was from where we are located, in the N NW sky about 30-35 degrees from the ecliptic. It was stationary. It was so obvious and brilliant, if no one else saw this thing, I will be surprised.

It got brighter then dimmed a little, then got brighter, then seemed to back off a little, and kept doing this in the same spot in the sky for 2 minutes, approximately based on cell phone time that I glanced at as we walked out the door.

Then checked it again after it very, very slowly, while still in the same spot faded, faded, and gone. I have never reported a UFO. I was so amazed by what we had seen,

I had to make a report. It was nothing I have ever seen, and am so curious if anyone else saw it, which if they didn't would just shock me.

This occurred in Muskegon, MI. Eggelston township. Zip code 49442. I should also mention that I am familiar with most things in the sky, night, or day, but this is the first time I could not relate to this "thing" in the sky.

Also, it seemed to have a dark center, but still red in color, but you could tell the outer edge of the spherical shape was most brilliant with red.

There was no train, tail, orange fire debris, nothing like that, and is not meteor shower related. Very sure of that. Feel free to contact me, if anyone else reported this, or anyone has questions, I would be glad to talk about it.

Would love to know what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment