Monday, October 29, 2012

Brilliant White Ball Of Light Seen Over Clancy Montana


Date:  July 4, 1998 ?
Time:  N/A.

I was twelve years old on the 4th of July and I saw a brilliant white ball of light above the pine trees behind my house in Clancy Montana. I was playing Frisbee with a family friend and my dog. The Family friend went inside to get a O'dules beer and I turn around from picking up the disc when I saw it.

It did not move or fade away or shoot away. I was stunned. I didn't want to blink and I swear I never did blink. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed my dog saw it to. The next thing I remember thinking, is what the heck is it.

It was just gone and our family friend came back out. I asked him did you see, what he said. I said I saw a light and even at 12 years old I just left it at that. I did ask him how long he was in there and he said he didn't think I'd still be waiting.

That almost traumatized me. This felt to me like only seconds. I'm 30 years old now and what I used to ignore like a dream, I can not do anymore. I hope someday it will explain itself to me and stop keeping me clueless.

Now that I'm older I know it was there for me to see, but why? Sometimes I wish it wasn't, but just for me to know inside. I feel special.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment