Sunday, October 21, 2012

White Light Circles Around In The Sky Seen From Napanee Ontario


Date:  October 20, 2012
Time:  Evening.

We live in Napanee approximately 2 hours from Ottawa and right now we are watching the same thing that a witness was describing. It was freaking me out so I went online and found you.

Additional Information:
Hi Brian, thanks so much for replying to my email. I was just watching this again tonight. It's like a white faint light and sometimes a bit stronger and it circles around in the sky.

It fades when it curves at it's furthest distance from me and then reappears a bit stronger in colour. 

The formation of the light changes, sometimes the light is elongated and then it's smaller in size. There isn't a beam from the ground up, but it looks like it's in the clouds or on top.

It appears to spin at the same speed, but then will briefly hold its position and then continue again. It is in the west and rotates clockwise.

It is in the exact location as last night. I hope this description is somewhat helpful. It's funny, just when I think I have described it properly, I go and watch it again and then wonder if I'm illustrating it correctly.

The light stands alone. There isn't a beam going to it nor does it project one. Thank you again for this. 

P.S.  I am the type of person that needs some rationale that is relevant to me (for example not UFO's). Can you verify for me if there is a possibility that its the northern lights. Warm Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment