Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Large Green Blue Light Falls From The Sky Over Rogers Arkansas


Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:05 a.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). On October 30th, 2012 about 6:05 am, I was driving to work and just happened to look up into the sky, and saw a Greenish Blue Light fall from the sky.

I live in Rogers, Arkansas and was driving to work.

At first I thought it was a falling star, but they go across the sky. This was in a free fall.

Just as I looked up, I saw what looked like a greenish, blue light, I thought it was a star, but I noticed it was getting bigger.

I watched it until it fell to the ground. I listened for an explosion, it looked like it was about a mile away, but sometimes the light can play tricks on you.

Could you get back with me on this. The picture that you have shown, looks exactly what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment