Sunday, October 21, 2012

Objects Looked Like Glowing Hot Air Balloons Over Peoria Arizona


Date:  October 20, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I was outside unloading groceries and my neighbor drove up and told me to look into the sky. I saw them also.

It appeared one was leading the way and a few miles and the others were following. They were not in any specific order as some would move faster than others.

They looked like glowing hot air balloons, but there is no way they could have moved that fast. Let me know what you find out? I haven't seen anything on the news yet.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment