Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Large Green Object Falls Out Of The Sky Over North Alabama

Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:00 a.m.

Hello there, I would like to share what I seen in the early morning hours over north Alabama this morning 10-30-12.

I was coming home from my 3rd shift job around 6:00 a.m., and getting close to my turn when I just so happened to look up into the sky and seen a bright green fireball orb hovering.

It looked to be as big as the full moon that was in the sky tonight, only I could tell it was closer that's why it appeared as big.

Then within seconds it made a straight line falling from the sky, not like a shooting star would fall to the side, but it fell straight down leaving a streak of bright green light behind it as it fell to the ground.

I was so mesmerized and puzzled I had to pull over. I have never seen anything like it.

It was truly beautiful and ominous at the same time. My friends think I am nuts, but I know what I saw wasn't your everyday meteor or falling star

Just wanted to share Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Hey I saw the same exact thing at 7:30pm in Douglasville, GA while driving home on 11-18-12

    ReplyDelete