Monday, October 22, 2012

Bright Orange Balls Of Light Seen Over Erie Pennsylvania


Date:  August 20, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 12 or 13.
Shape of Objects: Round star-like balls of light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Driving west on Zimmerly road in Erie 8/20/12. Looked to the north. In the sky was what looked like the big dipper. It was smaller, but bright orange with a straight line of 6 round star like shapes below the shape of the look like dipper.

The sky was a deep dark navy. You could not see any other stars but one that looked like Venus flickering west of these round star like shapes. When I saw this I thought how strange. I could not stop looking at them. It was beautiful and strange.

I became nauseous and then I became frightened. I proceeded driving to pick up my son. Within a 8 minutes span I could not see these images. I wanted my son to take photo from his cell phone, but the images were gone. I have never seen anything like this before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment