Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Large Neon Green Object Falls From The Sky Over Hoover/Birmingham Alabama


Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:05 a.m.

Hi, I saw it too and it freaked me out. It was at exactly the same time this morning but it was neon green and huge. I was on 65N in Hoover/Birmingham right before you get to Lakeshore. I was looking out of the drivers window and it shot from the left to the right and then dropped straight down.

It never looked like it got any smaller though. That's pretty much all I could see before I lost sight of it. Hope that helps. Have any idea what the heck it was?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. I just saw something similar on my way to work in Cheektowaga ny. It was about 4:50 am. It was a neon green color with a tail and fell straight to the earth.

    ReplyDelete