Sunday, October 21, 2012

8 To 10 Orange Lights In The Sky Above Seville Ohio


Date:  October 20, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:15 p.m.

I was driving west at about 7:15 p.m. when my 13 year old daughter and I noticed approximately 8-10 orange lights hovering in the northwest sky just above the tree line.

I pointed them out to my husband, who also had no idea what they were. 
Although we could not make out any object or craft, the lights appeared to be attached to something and we moving slowly to the east. It took about 5 minutes until they faded away one by one. Very strange. 

I posted on Facebook to see if any others had seen them, of course most blamed it on meteors, but one friend also saw and described the same thing. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Me n my brought seen it in Canton Ohio like 3 weeks ago I was likewtf. Caz they were I. A diamond shape at first then swirled and then made a straight line we seen 3of these I need answers is it aliens caz my bro was in army n said it's not possible to have been army aircrafts we have nothing that fast or even in that shape

    ReplyDelete