Sunday, February 10, 2013

5 To 6 Orange Objects Flew Over Naperville Illinois


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5 – 6.
Shape of Objects: Orange circular objects.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was heading home from my boyfriend's house, and I as I was driving, I noticed five to six glowing objects following me as I was heading home.

I thought it was a reflection of some kind, but it was not. When I finished parking my car, I got a closer look to see that it looked like orbs of some sort. I got a few snapshots that I think no one would understand.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment