Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 Plus Orange Lights Seen In The Sky Hover Harlansburg Pennsylvania (Sky Lanterns Or Something Else)


Date:  October 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

To whom it may concern:

I saw the same bright orange lights around 7:30 p.m. last night (October 6, 2012 ) hovering over Hwy 108 a little bit before Grange Hall Rd in Harlansburg, Pennsylvania. I was just leaving my Grandmother's house and heard fireworks being launched.

As we drove up the highway, we noticed several ( 20+) of these orange lights in the sky almost in a flight pattern all heading south in the same direction at a quick speed.

We saw a firework fountain pit on the ground off in a field to the left of the highway. After seeing the firework pit, I assumed that the orange lights were in fact Sky Lanterns. It was a cold windy night which explains their traveling flight. 

A few of the round lights had white bits of light sparking out the bottom of them. When I got home I did some Googling and found out that October 6, 2012 was a designated date for the festival of SOS (Survivors of Suicide), and in fact a football field in Minnesota was to launch these lanterns on this date around the same time. I even found a video on YouTube.

Here is the link:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zylbw1MUk1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player But why would they be launching these lanterns here in Western, PA? After seeing all the posts throughout the world of these unexplained orange lights on several different nights, I am still skeptical and wonder if what I seen was in fact something else. 

To add to this excitement, when I arrived at my sisters house that evening in Herman, PA off Sweibel Rd. I went outside to look up at the stars because it was such a clear night and their were several stars visible and I enjoy star gazing. 

I happened to see one that was brighter and larger then the rest, literally hovering over the tree-line in the distance in the northeast sky. This light (Orb) was fascinating because it virtually stayed in one spot in the sky, but danced around up and down and in odd diagonal movements. I watched it for a long time, just stood there in amazement as it danced in the sky.

I focused closer at it and noticed that it was blinking several colors, a white, green, blue, and even a light red. I watched it even longer and noticed that it raised higher in the night sky as airplanes approached beneath and above it.

As I looked closely at it, I noticed that it shared the same distance as 2 other stars in the sky forming an isosceles triangle.

The left bottom star of 3 star shape was in fact the object that I have been watching. However, If this was part of a star constellation than why was this one star so much brighter, blinking and dancing while the rest were just stable with no movement. 

Before I went inside I noticed that another strange dancing orb began to clear the tree line. 

October 6, 2012 was yet another fascinating evening for me and will forever be added in my thoughts of the many strange UFO sightings I have seen in the past.

If you find out anything else about what I have seen including the possible lanterns or something else, please respond to this email because I am curious as to what I have seen and others encounters. Thank you for your time in reading this!

I am so glad that I stumbled upon your website. Have a great day!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment