Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 White Glowing Lights Might Be Propulsion For Large UFO Over Santa Clara California


Date:  October 7, 2012
Time:  1:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside my buddies house to talk on the phone with my girlfriend. While I was talking to her, I was looking up in the sky. I couldn't believe what I saw. There were 4 orb shaped white/glowing lights in a horizontal line that seemed to be the propulsion of a much larger object.

It flew across the sky in a span of about 10 seconds and then disappeared into the distance. I got chills as I was watching it. I've never seen anything like it before. I was trying to think of what type of airplane or flying object it would be but I couldn't figure it out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment