Saturday, October 6, 2012

8 Yellow/Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Daphne Alabama


Date:  September 29, 2012
Time:  7:15 p.m.

Vike, I have never been one to believe that there are UFOs and for me to admit it now is rather frightening. On September 29, 2012, my husband and I were driving down Whispering Pines Road at the cross road of County Road 13 in Daphne Alabama at 7:15 pm.

There was a light drizzle, but the visibility was very good. I was on the passenger side and my husband was driving, when at the same time we both was, what I counted, 8 yellow/orange colored balls of light in the sky.

At first I thought they were hot air balloons, but quickly realized that there would not be hot air balloons at night and in a light rain.

As we watched, the balls of light moved from a scattered pattern in the sky to a straight line horizontally and stayed in this position.

We drove slowly and turned into a subdivision to continue watching. One by one the balls of light disappeared. Then three other balls of light, same size and shape appeared. They rose up vertically and were in the formation of a triangle.

One ball at the top and two at the bottom, the shape of an equilateral triangle. As we watched the ball at the left bottom side moved and passed through the middle of the triangle to form the point of the triangle (the other two balls did not move).

Then all three ball of light began to move to the north and disappeared.

My husband call the local police department on Monday (October 1, 2012) to ask if there had been any calls about whatever you want to call it (and still sound sane). The person at the police station said that actually one of the police officers reported seeing the same thing when he was driving on County Road 13 on September 29th, 2012.

I happen to know the exact time was 7:15 p.m. because I wanted to be home in time for kickoff of the Alabama Football game that started at 8:00 p.m. We sat and watched this mysterious occurrence for at least 3 or 4 minutes.

Please tell me, what did we see? This is the very first time I have ever witnessed anything like this. It has me totally weirded out. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment