Monday, October 15, 2012

Arizona Sky Fireball/UFO With Long Tail


Date:  September 28, 2012
Time:  6:50 p.m.

Good morning, I was at my brothers last night on a mountain top near 67th Ave and Happy Valley for my moms birthday party. When I hugged my mom goodbye I noticed a huge fireball with a long tail shooting across the sky to the east.

We were all scrambling for our cameras when my sister said, I got it, but she forgot to push the record button, grrrr! The Fireball stopped all of a sudden and dropped a couple white dots and took off the other direction and disappeared.

The 2 white dots free fell for a while then fired up, then became a dot again. This happened a couple of times until they fell behind the mountains. We thought we were being bombed and hoped there wouldn't be a mushroom cloud. Scary!

After we calmed down, we began searched the news and internet looking for anything about what we just saw, but nobody was saying anything. This was huge and nobody is taking about it?

I know that the Arizona Skydiving team does something similar but they weren't schedule to jump last night.
Are we loosing it? Was it a meteorite? Little green people?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment